Nxpk not working

Posted (edited)

So inshort i stopped unpacking game before 3 years  which the Script worked fine for npk files but now i only getting errors i got users talked about in xentax forum but sadly can't go to next pages to know if they figured out how edited it, can anyone help to tell me what to do? 

IMG_20240518_001025.jpg

Edited by Pixie

I've encountered this error as well, I noticed that newer archives are marked differently and therefore should be extracted in another way.
I'm currently trying to figure out how to start extracting the newer archives.

On 5/19/2024 at 7:17 PM, Pixie said:

wao !! thank you its worked on some but still chr file not unpacking

On 5/23/2024 at 6:26 AM, Shun said:

When I tried using it with the Onmyoji game file, it got this error

capture-20240523-202249.png

After several attempts to brute force the alternate encryption algorithm, I finally figured it out after a simple change; Type 2 Encryption is now supported.

Additionally, Onmyoji is now supported.

nxpk_v0.4.1.bms.7z

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

If your archives contain type 0/1/2/3 encrypted files, yes.

(run the script, it'll panic if your archives aren't supported; if you experience a panic, please let me know and provide a sample.)

Edited by TeaEffTeu
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hey TeaEffTeu! I need your help again. I used all the nxpk files I had to extract Harry Porter: Magic Awakened game, but it seems like it's either corrupted, or not supported...

Sorry for bother you, but I really couldn't find anyone to solve this problem T_T.

This is my sample archive.

res.rar

Edited by Shun
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2024 at 1:37 AM, TeaEffTeu said:

If your archives contain type 0/1/2/3 encrypted files, yes.

(run the script, it'll panic if your archives aren't supported; if you experience a panic, please let me know and provide a sample.)

Hi, I hope this reaches you as you're the only person working on these sorts of things that I was able to find. I've got an example .npk from the Lord of the Rings: Rise to War Netease game and I'm hoping you're able to figure out. Thanks.

If anyone else is able to point me in the right direction for this sort of thing I would appreciate it.

quickbms_H9d0kAtRHr.png

ui_1.7z

Edited by JumpinGopher

Posted (edited)

Here's an updated script that is less panic-aggressive (but now more prone to crashing). The script will now ask you what game you're extracting, Identity V (excluding the test server) and Onmyoji are currently supported. Unsupported games can be forced with no guarantees. I cannot deem The Lord of the Rings: Rise to War as "supported" due to my limited knowledge of it, (though I did manage to extract your sample using the "0 - FORCE" game selection).

nxpk_v0.4.2.bms.7z

Edited by TeaEffTeu
typo
  • Like 1

On 5/27/2024 at 4:15 AM, Shun said:

Hey TeaEffTeu! I need your help again. I used all the nxpk files I had to extract Harry Porter: Magic Awakened game, but it seems like it's either corrupted, or not supported...

Sorry for bother you, but I really couldn't find anyone to solve this problem T_T.

This is my sample archive.

res.rar 10.09 MB · 5 downloads

I tried figuring out your sample's encryption method, but it's taking too much effort. There might be a really simple solution, but I am too stupid to figure it out.

I give up, for now.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, TeaEffTeu said:

Here's an updated script that is less panic-aggressive (but now more prone to crashing). The script will now ask you what game you're extracting, Identity V (excluding the test server) and Onmyoji are currently supported. Unsupported games can be forced with no guarantees. I cannot deem The Lord of the Rings: Rise to War as "supported" due to my limited knowledge of it, (though I did manage to extract your sample using the "0 - FORCE" game selection).

nxpk_v0.4.2.bms.7z 2.78 kB · 0 downloads

You are the best! I have the .dat files and it looks like I just need the RMAViewer program. Heres hoping the xen-tax archives come back up soon.

5 hours ago, JumpinGopher said:

You are the best! I have the .dat files and it looks like I just need the RMAViewer program. Heres hoping the xen-tax archives come back up soon.

Hope this helps! I don't rip the same game but RMA probably behaves the same way so; don't load more than 400-500 dat files at once in it or it's going to crash a lot. Not a very stable program.

RMAViewer.zip

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Dollie said:

Hope this helps! I don't rip the same game but RMA probably behaves the same way so; don't load more than 400-500 dat files at once in it or it's going to crash a lot. Not a very stable program.

RMAViewer.zip 15.5 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you! I found another version of the RMAViewer, and it has a .dll that seems to fix the crashing issues. I'll attach it for archival sake.

RMA_Upd3.zip

Edited by JumpinGopher
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Dollie said:

RMAViewer.zip 15.5 kB · 2 downloads

4 hours ago, JumpinGopher said:

Thank you! I found another version of the RMAViewer, and it has a .dll that seems to fix the crashing issues. I'll attach it for archival sake.

RMA_Upd3.zip 903.94 kB · 1 download

Ok, clarification. I'm unsure why the DLL is missing from Dollie's upload, but JumpinGopher's upload has it. I didn't bother to check Dollie's upload until I sanity-checked both uploads (this is the first time I've seen the program missing the DLL). JumpinGopher's upload is the intended distribution of the program, and it still crashes regardless.

Edited by TeaEffTeu
clarity (again)

4 hours ago, TeaEffTeu said:

Ok, clarification. I'm unsure why the DLL is missing from Dollie's upload, but JumpinGopher's upload has it. I didn't bother to check Dollie's upload until I sanity-checked both uploads (this is the first time I've seen the program missing the DLL). JumpinGopher's upload is the intended distribution of the program, and it still crashes regardless.

Hmm not sure why but I haven't had issues even without DLL. It works fine when loading less than 300-500 files though with minor crashes. When going over that number it crashes more often. Seems it does this with and without the DLL though.