January 9, 20251 yr Hello, I have managed to get the game files and uploaded to AssetStudio to view them, and I found Texture2Ds and Sprites but some of the assets are missing. For an example, there are literally no audio/voice files at all. Then, I noticed AssetStudio doesnt recognize the assets inside a folder called "ondemand" and there are about 2k assets there and I think they are encrypted/compressed. Here is one of the examples of the encrypted assets: Is there a way to decrypt/decompress this type of file? I think those are the remaining assets. If anyone can help me I would really apprecaite it. 5db8fd68-da55-9c4a-c71f-84af76d61103.7z
November 14, 2025Nov 14 hello, I'm glad that there are still people trying to document the game's assets. To try to help you, could you tell me more about the files you have? - I currently have models and some character animations - I hope we can share progress
9 hours ago9 hr Hey! I'm currently working on creating a fully offline version of Naruto X Boruto: Ninja Voltage.I have version 7.9 installed on an old smartphone, but I'm looking for a complete backup of the latest version (11.9.0).Do you happen to have a full backup, including the APK, downloaded game data, AssetBundles, and "ondemand" files?That would be a huge help for restoring the game and making it playable offline again!Thanks!
Create an account or sign in to comment