Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ResHax

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Help us keep the site running.
Zero Tolerance for Disrespect

Resonance A Plague Tale Legacy

Featured Replies

May I ask if anyone knows where the latest game support tools are?

If you need files for testing, I can upload them!

Thank you!!!

  • Author
21 hours ago, thefil said:

Hi! here my beta direct Blender script importer

APT__Character_Importer_Blender_5_2_v0_1.zip

Hi,will this plugin be updated in the future? It’s currently only useful for the main character, because the other files haven’t been unpacked and can’t be read.

  • 1 month later...

Posted two scripts you can use to get models from this game. Filenames are not existing because they seem to have stripped them from the engine. It is easy enough to locate characters inside level files when sorting by size though.

Screenshot 2026-10-06 200505.png

Screenshot 2026-10-06 200844.png

Screenshot 2026-10-06 200242.png

Screenshot 2026-10-06 200306.png

I have a question. I'm interested in retrieving weapons—does the script work with static models?

4 minutes ago, dibe91 said:

I have a question. I'm interested in retrieving weapons—does the script work with static models?

Yeah they work, they seem to usually be stored in very small mdl files. Might be harder to find due to the lack of filenames.

Screenshot 2026-10-07 185509.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.