Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ResHax

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Help us keep the site running.
Zero Tolerance for Disrespect

[PC]CONTROL Resonant

Featured Replies

May I ask if anyone will check this game?

If you need files, I can upload them to you as samples.

  • Localization

I have began work on updating my WIP tool for Alan Wake 2 to support it

image.png

  • Author
On 9/25/2026 at 4:34 PM, Scobalula said:

I have began work on updating my WIP tool for Alan Wake 2 to support it

image.png

Thank you, do we need to wait for the update of this tool?

  • Author
On 9/25/2026 at 7:43 PM, Hazza12555 said:

i'm happy to take a look at the files, send some samples

Scobalula said he will update his tools, do you still want to check? If you still have time to take a look, I will upload some samples for you. Thank you!!

  • Localization
4 minutes ago, LeonKK said:

Thank you, do we need to wait for the update of this tool?

Yeah there are lots of changes, but I have them narrowed down, I should have an update tomorrow - there is funding behind this update so it's extremely likely it'll be pushed

  • Author
On 9/27/2026 at 7:30 PM, Scobalula said:

Yeah there are lots of changes, but I have them narrowed down, I should have an update tomorrow - there is funding behind this update so it's extremely likely it'll be pushed

Hello, may I ask if there is any progress on the tools?

  • Localization
9 hours ago, LeonKK said:

Hello, may I ask if there is any progress on the tools?

Lots I just some final polish, also got a proper Wwise decoder for audio that uses event names for audio names (so should have very few ID only sounds) and ACL for animations.

image.png

maya_8XxfS3WIIw.gif

Animations require some small fine tuning I think due to how my library is exporting them - might prioritise a model/texture only update covering Alan Wake 2's update and this (I haven't tested FBC but a small look indicates it should work as it's now on same level as Alan Wake 2 I think for format versions)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.