September 24Sep 24 May I ask if anyone will check this game?If you need files, I can upload them to you as samples.
Friday at 08:34 AM5 days Localization I have began work on updating my WIP tool for Alan Wake 2 to support it
Sunday at 11:24 AM3 days Author On 9/25/2026 at 4:34 PM, Scobalula said:I have began work on updating my WIP tool for Alan Wake 2 to support it Thank you, do we need to wait for the update of this tool?
Sunday at 11:27 AM3 days Author On 9/25/2026 at 7:43 PM, Hazza12555 said:i'm happy to take a look at the files, send some samplesScobalula said he will update his tools, do you still want to check? If you still have time to take a look, I will upload some samples for you. Thank you!!
Sunday at 11:30 AM3 days Localization 4 minutes ago, LeonKK said:Thank you, do we need to wait for the update of this tool?Yeah there are lots of changes, but I have them narrowed down, I should have an update tomorrow - there is funding behind this update so it's extremely likely it'll be pushed
Yesterday at 10:20 AM1 day Author On 9/27/2026 at 7:30 PM, Scobalula said:Yeah there are lots of changes, but I have them narrowed down, I should have an update tomorrow - there is funding behind this update so it's extremely likely it'll be pushedHello, may I ask if there is any progress on the tools?
Yesterday at 07:55 PM1 day Localization 9 hours ago, LeonKK said:Hello, may I ask if there is any progress on the tools?Lots I just some final polish, also got a proper Wwise decoder for audio that uses event names for audio names (so should have very few ID only sounds) and ACL for animations.Animations require some small fine tuning I think due to how my library is exporting them - might prioritise a model/texture only update covering Alan Wake 2's update and this (I haven't tested FBC but a small look indicates it should work as it's now on same level as Alan Wake 2 I think for format versions)
14 hours ago14 hr Author 12 hours ago, Scobalula said:Lots I just some final polish, also got a proper Wwise decoder for audio that uses event names for audio names (so should have very few ID only sounds) and ACL for animations.Animations require some small fine tuning I think due to how my library is exporting them - might prioritise a model/texture only update covering Alan Wake 2's update and this (I haven't tested FBC but a small look indicates it should work as it's now on same level as Alan Wake 2 I think for format versions)Awesome! Thank you!! Where can we download the tool?
6 hours ago6 hr 20 hours ago, Scobalula said:Lots I just some final polish, also got a proper Wwise decoder for audio that uses event names for audio names (so should have very few ID only sounds) and ACL for animations.Animations require some small fine tuning I think due to how my library is exporting them - might prioritise a model/texture only update covering Alan Wake 2's update and this (I haven't tested FBC but a small look indicates it should work as it's now on same level as Alan Wake 2 I think for format versions)Now THIS is an insanely impressive piece of tech, if it does end up working for Alan Wake 2 and FBC I will be spending a good while working on porting a lot of those assets Would love to see this working on multiple titles
6 hours ago6 hr Localization 31 minutes ago, PumpkinHook said:Now THIS is an insanely impressive piece of tech, if it does end up working for Alan Wake 2 and FBC I will be spending a good while working on porting a lot of those assets Would love to see this working on multiple titles8 hours ago, LeonKK said:Awesome! Thank you!! Where can we download the tool?Thank you! I will be publishing it on Github soon which will also allow others to contribute to the tool's development.
Create an account or sign in to comment