Saturday at 06:59 PM2 days Localization Hello forum, I need help extracting the textures from these two files that I'm attaching in the zip. Any help would be greatly appreciated, perhaps with a Python script or Quick BMS. Thank you very much in advance. inter.zip
Saturday at 10:07 PM2 days Localization python st_extract.py INTER.DKX -o extractedpython st_extract.py INTER.DKX --verifypython st_extract.py INTER.DKX -o extracted --flc-frames--flc-frames also writes the 2,140 individual animation frames st_extract.py
Sunday at 06:48 PM1 day Author Localization 20 hours ago, Hazza12555 said:python st_extract.py INTER.DKX -o extractedpython st_extract.py INTER.DKX --verifypython st_extract.py INTER.DKX -o extracted --flc-frames--flc-frames also writes the 2,140 individual animation framesst_extract.pyHi @Hazza12555 ! Sorry for the delayed reply. Thanks so much for the script—it extracts everything perfectly, but I’ve run into an issue: the palette for the sprites folder seems to be wrong. I’ve attached two images showing how it was extracted versus how it’s supposed to look. Perhaps you could help me out again? I truly appreciate it, as always!og:
Sunday at 07:16 PM1 day Localization Solution I think i saw this when looking at the files, it's something about how the game loads them that i couldn't work out. I will download the full game and look into it.
Sunday at 07:27 PM1 day Author Localization 10 minutes ago, Hazza12555 said:I think i saw this when looking at the files, it's something about how the game loads them that i couldn't work out. I will download the full game and look into it.@Hazza12555 You are the best! rlly appreciate it!!!
8 hours ago8 hr Author Localization Hey everybody, I’ve attached the correct v2 script created by the great Hazza; it needs to be run inside the game directory's "system" folder—for anyone interested! Endless thanks as always, Hazza! You're the best! st_extract.py
Create an account or sign in to comment