2 hours ago2 hr Localization Hi everyone, sorry to bother you again: I’m looking for help deciphering the image compression method used in Armagedon for the crimsom, released in 2001.I’m trying to extract textures; while HxdD lets me view the list of contained files, I haven't yet figured out how to actually extract the textures for the .SPRCould someone help me with a QuickBMS or Python script to extract the images?I've attached the zip file containing the two files in question and the game executable, just in case they're needed!https://www.mediafire.com/file/k10n0cvcp8o2ovf/Armageddon.rar/fileI appreciate any help!
1 hour ago1 hr Localization Solution python armageddon_extract.py --out extracted Options: - --team 1-8: other player colours (green is the default). - --effects raw: original opaque colours for glow/glass effects. - --tiles: also write each 32x32 terrain tile as its own file. - --raw: also dump every archive file unconverted. armageddon_extract.py
1 hour ago1 hr Author Localization Hi @Hazza12555 , it's incredible how fast and effective you are; it worked perfectly, even with the other commands. You're a real genius! Thanks a lot, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29 minutes ago29 min Author Localization Everyone, Hi everyone, here is the attached v2 script, reimagined by Hazza; it fixes some textures that displayed with incorrect colors in v1. Thanks again, Hazza! armageddon_extract V2.py
Create an account or sign in to comment