Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ResHax

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Help us keep the site running.
Zero Tolerance for Disrespect

XDZW King of Combat 2026 - How to extract the content of VSF files ?

Featured Replies

Hello, I’m new to the forum, and I’d like to ask for your help with the following game: Xuan Dou Zhi Wang.

I want to extract the game’s files, textures, and other resources. I saw that someone else had already tried to do this on the forum, and it seems to have worked partially, but they used scripts that are no longer available or that I can’t download:

the script is vfs_xuandou.py

it seems that this script is necessary to continue with the process.

Does anyone know another way to extract the game’s contents?

i wanna extract the graphic elements of the game

Thank you in advance for your help.

😀

Edited by MR.Angelo

  • MR.Angelo changed the title to XDZW King of Combat 2026 - How to extract the content of VSF files ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.