A Plague Tale: Requiem models

Tosyk

On 12/31/2023 at 11:14 PM, neonvega said:

i actually have the game files but the problem is they are all scattered everywhere I can link if you want to sift through them you will have to assemble the model and sift through thousand of files in order to assemble a model

hi, the files or assembling them are not e problem. There's just no tool for Requiem. And I wonder where to find it for these game

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2024 at 12:43 AM, Tosyk said:

hi, the files or assembling them are not e problem. There's just no tool for Requiem. And I wonder where to find it for these game

Models can be viewed by noesis but unfortunately the script is an old one, so it can't properly load the skeleton but only meshes.

It is a pity that not so many people interested in this game😔. I myself really love the characters from this game, Lucas in particular.

akderebur did made a modified script for requiem but he hasn't released it.

Edited by Kanbara

On 2/19/2024 at 4:48 AM, Kanbara said:

Models can be viewed by noesis but unfortunately the script is an old one, so it can't properly load the skeleton but only meshes.

It is a pity that not so many people interested in this game😔. I myself really love the characters from this game, Lucas in particular.

akderebur did made a modified script for requiem but he hasn't released it.

Do you know if Akderebur would potentially take a commission to update his tool for Requiem?

On 2/24/2024 at 4:30 PM, gep5 said:

Do you know if Akderebur would potentially take a commission to update his tool for Requiem?

it seems like he updated the tool but never released it. I asked him to do so, but he never responded.

On 2/24/2024 at 11:30 PM, gep5 said:

Idk, for he seems not interested in this game anymore and gives no response to this request. I'd love to support him only if he could take releasing the script into account.

8 hours ago, erik945 said:

How do you unpack archives? And what version of the game?
I used https://github.com/amrshaheen61/APT_DPC_Tool
Noesis just keeps crashing when trying to load a mesh
Or what am I doing wrong?

I used this tool to unpack and only test it on P_AMICIA's file. My noesis version is 4464. The latest one will do.

I rememered there's a .apti_mdl file that will gather all the associated meshes together with skeleton. However, the skeleton of it is not align with the model. The noesis's maker, Rich Whitehouse made the addon himself I guess, but I don't know which python addon noesis uses.

What's more, I notice noesis are able to view the .apti_tex as well. The problem only left is the random file names and the mesh model itself. 

微信图片_20240301122112.png

• Thanks 1

Yes, that's right. But the files lead to crashes
The most interesting thing is that there is an unpacked dpc on deviantart and it loads normally.
When I compared the files, I saw that they were slightly different. Several fields are changed and 6 bytes are added
Mystery...

amica.png

8 hours ago, erik945 said:

Yes, that's right. But the files lead to crashes
The most interesting thing is that there is an unpacked dpc on deviantart and it loads normally.
When I compared the files, I saw that they were slightly different. Several fields are changed and 6 bytes are added
Mystery...

Lol, the one who extracted the dpc is me actually😂.

As to "change", are you comparing the files with the updated ones? I unpacked the dpc onces the tool was released, so I guess my game files were the very initial ones.

BTW, there is a copy of tool for A Plague Tale : Innocence, credit to akderebur, the tool maker exactly. Maybe someone still finds it useful.

APTViewer_U2.rar

Edited by Kanbara

Heh, that was funny.
I already thought about it, downloaded the earliest version that I could find on the net (1.00), and it seemed to work somehow.
There are still a lot of crashes, some characters cannot be found. mdl are not loaded, only in parts of msh.
But already something.

Amice and Beatrice are about the same height and Emilie is noticeably taller, am I not confusing anything?

Edited by erik945

On 3/4/2024 at 6:11 PM, Kanbara said:

God news! I contacted akderebur and he is willing to take updating the script as a commision next week!

will you be sharing the tool with us here?