A Plague Tale: Requiem models

Tosyk

On 12/31/2023 at 11:14 PM, neonvega said:

i actually have the game files but the problem is they are all scattered everywhere I can link if you want to sift through them you will have to assemble the model and sift through thousand of files in order to assemble a model

hi, the files or assembling them are not e problem. There's just no tool for Requiem. And I wonder where to find it for these game

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2024 at 12:43 AM, Tosyk said:

hi, the files or assembling them are not e problem. There's just no tool for Requiem. And I wonder where to find it for these game

Models can be viewed by noesis but unfortunately the script is an old one, so it can't properly load the skeleton but only meshes.

It is a pity that not so many people interested in this game😔. I myself really love the characters from this game, Lucas in particular.

akderebur did made a modified script for requiem but he hasn't released it.

Edited by Kanbara

On 2/19/2024 at 4:48 AM, Kanbara said:

Models can be viewed by noesis but unfortunately the script is an old one, so it can't properly load the skeleton but only meshes.

It is a pity that not so many people interested in this game😔. I myself really love the characters from this game, Lucas in particular.

akderebur did made a modified script for requiem but he hasn't released it.

Do you know if Akderebur would potentially take a commission to update his tool for Requiem?

On 2/24/2024 at 4:30 PM, gep5 said:

Do you know if Akderebur would potentially take a commission to update his tool for Requiem?

it seems like he updated the tool but never released it. I asked him to do so, but he never responded.