God of War Ragnarok

id-daemon
Go to solution Solved by id-daemon,

• Engineer

God of War Ragnarok tool is in progress. Allows to export characters with bones/weights.
It will be posted here after some testing 😉

The tool currently relies on Hitmanhimself's tool, so assets must be first exported with his tool, and then converted.

99jOCAf.png

S1AR6ob.png

Edited by id-daemon
link to HitmanHimself's tool
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 5

These 4 parameters dont exist for me even after unpacking, they are under different names, goProtoheroa00---16058.bin is goProtoheroa00---14968 for me, i tried but the weights are still broken, do you need the update for the pkg for it to work? also if there are more than one mesh parameter which one is the correct?

Edited by Tomboy

• Engineer
4 minutes ago, Tomboy said:

These 4 parameters dont exist for me even after unpacking, they are under different names, goProtoheroa00---16058.bin is goProtoheroa00---14968 for me, i tried but the weights are still broken, do you need the update for the pkg for it to work? also if there are more than one mesh parameter which one is the correct?

Numbers may be different for different versions, but they all must work. Mesh parameter is 1st one, which is big. 2nd mesh is very small, it has nothing inside.

Why do you think weights are broken? This game has weird skeleton setup, but weights must be ok.

• Thanks 1

i dont have patch.texpack and patch.lodpack, the only one i have is root which comes with the base game, could this be the issue?

also with some testing i found that not all weights are broken, just some parts of the armor, see the image for context, everything in the image works perfectly, but the fur cape, the legs and the boots are totally broken.

image.thumb.png.c973a7738cde4e5ca6dce1d37308e70a.png

• Engineer
23 hours ago, Tomboy said:

i dont have patch.texpack and patch.lodpack, the only one i have is root which comes with the base game, could this be the issue?

also with some testing i found that not all weights are broken, just some parts of the armor, see the image for context, everything in the image works perfectly, but the fur cape, the legs and the boots are totally broken.

I dont see weights broken. Looks like legs are completely missing.

If you only have base game, and wad file from base game, it must work fine. But if you have only root, but the game itself was patched, then you need patches too. Also in this case there will be errors in tool output. 

Edited by id-daemon
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

As is the case for hitmanhimself's tool as well, Nidhogg's model does not work, I've tried two sources. I don't know what the problem could be with that character specifically as all others seem to work, everything is extracted for it except for the .glb model from the other tool which is not successfully exported, and resulting files from this tool using the .bin files are completely broken (mass of intersecting geometry covering the viewport at every zoom level). Is there anything to be done?

5 hours ago, CharlieV said:

As is the case for hitmanhimself's tool as well, Nidhogg's model does not work, I've tried two sources. I don't know what the problem could be with that character specifically as all others seem to work, everything is extracted for it except for the .glb model from the other tool which is not successfully exported, and resulting files from this tool using the .bin files are completely broken (mass of intersecting geometry covering the viewport at every zoom level). Is there anything to be done?

i tried nidhogg also, i zoomed out and deleted the mass of geometry, even so, the weights dont work, let me know if it works for you after deleting the viewport geometry

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2023 at 11:04 PM, id-daemon said:

Numbers may be different for different versions, but they all must work. Mesh parameter is 1st one, which is big. 2nd mesh is very small, it has nothing inside.

Why do you think weights are broken? This game has weird skeleton setup, but weights must be ok.

hi there i just couldnt find the weapons its appered to be just the blade of olympus is there axe, blades and the spear couldnt find them armors, kratos etc they have mesh but the weapons they dont or i couldnt find them

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, just a void said:

hi there i just couldnt find the weapons its appered to be just the blade of olympus is there axe, blades and the spear couldnt find them armors, kratos etc they have mesh but the weapons they dont or i couldnt find them

Hi, see in r_heroa00.wad (goProtoexplosive00, goProtokratosShield00, goProtokratosSpear00), r_cineyoungkratos00.wad (goProtoolympusBlade00), r_ingridsword00.wad (Freyr sword), r_atreus00.wad (Atreus weapons: bow), r_freyavalkyrie00.wad (Freya weapons: goProtofreyaBow00, goProtofreyaSword00, goProtofreyaWedSword00)

GoW_rnrk tool all this weapons can extract or when you unpack .wad using Hitmanhimself's tool, see in folder .glb

3 hours ago, Crazy31139 said:

Hi, see in r_heroa00.wad (goProtoexplosive00, goProtokratosShield00, goProtokratosSpear00), r_cineyoungkratos00.wad (goProtoolympusBlade00), r_ingridsword00.wad (Freyr sword), r_atreus00.wad (Atreus weapons: bow), r_freyavalkyrie00.wad (Freya weapons: goProtofreyaBow00, goProtofreyaSword00, goProtofreyaWedSword00)

GoW_rnrk tool all this weapons can extract or when you unpack .wad using Hitmanhimself's tool, see in folder .glb

thank you for the help but again i couldnt manage the get the weapons the thing is that there is no any problem with the kratos, armor sets, shield or the blade of olympus  but when it comes to kratos personal weapons axe, blades and spear  for blades that thing and for the axe just that small runes and for the spear nothing

Screenshot_2.png

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, just a void said:

thank you for the help but again i couldnt manage the get the weapons the thing is that there is no any problem with the kratos, armor sets, shield or the blade of olympus  but when it comes to kratos personal weapons axe, blades and spear  for blades that thing and for the axe just that small runes and for the spear nothing

Screenshot_2.png

See better in your extracted folder r_heroa00 (MESH_explosive00_0---16931.glb, MESH_axe00_0---14946, MESH_axe00_0---16864)

image.thumb.png.25c1983c27995cded2f5c5bb8793536e.png

Edited by Crazy31139

On 1/2/2024 at 11:44 PM, Crazy31139 said:

@Crazy31139 bro i am facing broken weights for kratos any fix?

Screenshot 2024-01-07 235330.png

On 1/8/2024 at 9:52 PM, Crazy31139 said:

Only waiting author tool, when he be free, maybe can help

Bro I talked to the developer, he said there is weights export problem in the tool and yes we have to wait until he fixes it by the way bro are u on discord? if yes whats ur user name id on discord?

11 minutes ago, Silence Exterminator said:

Bro I talked to the developer, he said there is weights export problem in the tool and yes we have to wait until he fixes it by the way bro are u on discord? if yes whats ur user name id on discord?

Crazy31139#8322

Hi, thanks for the tool.

I am facingsome little weights problem with freya ( her bracelet for example),

Also may I ask you why you choose XNA .asci format for export and not a more common one as gltf or fbx? ( not a big deal 🙂 )

1 (3).png

8 hours ago, Drawing said:

Hi, thanks for the tool.

I am facingsome little weights problem with freya ( her bracelet for example),

Also may I ask you why you choose XNA .asci format for export and not a more common one as gltf or fbx? ( not a big deal 🙂 )

1 (3).png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...