Granblue Fantasy Relink model files

Andree
Go to solution Solved by Andree,

minfo - connects data to mmesh (houses offset locations, texture header, etc etc). Data seems similar to Platinum Games .wta format.
mmesh - model and texture data
mmat - material data
SOP - doesn't really matter much for what's needed unless doing model mods for characters, which looks like spherical orb boxes data? Typical Platinum Games format.

Honestly I was expecting wmb/wta/wtp, or at least .dat/dtt files since Platinum Games had a helping hand in this game.

Edited by Dmnslyrx8

The importer is working with no problems as far as I've seen,

now I wish to ask how to get the textures to work?

Update: Just realized they're in .wtb format. It worked with DTT2DDS

Edited by ailephi

11 hours ago, ailephi said:

Can you please share a copy of the DTT2DDS tool? All the links I found for this thing are dead.

16 hours ago, ailephi said:

Which version of blender do yu use? I use 4.0 and 3.5, but neither of them can detect the importer addon😔

4 hours ago, kurokozeref said:

F-SERVO This?

that one yes

4 hours ago, Kanbara said:

Which version of blender do yu use? I use 4.0 and 3.5, but neither of them can detect the importer addon😔

im using 3.4, 
i just put the plugin directly in the blender addon folder since it couldnt detect it for some reason when I had it installed from the zip file

48 minutes ago, ailephi said:

im using 3.4, 

Thanks!

BTW, where are those chars' corresponding textures? All the .wtb files I find are mostly ui or environment textures.

Edited by Kanbara

I may have found some kind of hint on where those corresponding textures are.

At first I opened the mmat files into my trusty hex editor, and saw the filenames of the textures, put them into the filelist and tried to extract, but had no luck.
Decided to try to log the directory with Reloader-II for a filepath list for textures, still had no luck, then I saw a connection with those GTP files and the hashed names inside the mmat, so I assume the corresponding textures are located inside the following directory...
granite/4k/gts/1/[insert hashed name such as 1_f46ebc1f33247b5ba4448a428b107edcdc0f4b0451f06b3701615823a41c94e9.gtp]
while the inside the the mmat for pl0001 has f46ebc1f33247b5ba4448a428b107edcdc0f4b0451f06b3701615823a41c94e9 inside of it, seems to have 5 different hashes or file connections per material structure in the mmat, for each character also. Didn't check on enemies or NPC's, but probably same thing there.

seems like these would house the diffuse, normal, msk1 and msk2 textures, while msk3 is in texture/4k/. Sadly I couldn't really decipher the gtp files.

Edited by Dmnslyrx8
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Drawing said:

Thanks. we will wait for tool to be updated. Guys do you know where monster and bosses are located in unpacked datas?

Pretty much the tool is updated, all that's needed is the filelist to be more updated, which is 68.6% completed as of this post.

Enemies/bosses are located in the "model/em/" folder, just copy/paste the respective em####.mmesh in the "model_streaming/lod0" folder and put it inside their model em#### directory.
Textures are a different story tho. If the following textures you need aren't in "texture\4k\", then they're most likely stored inside gtp files which are in"granite\4k\gts\#", sadly no way to extract those currently.

• ba - dunno
  • bg - background models
  • bh - dunno
  • ef - Effect meshes?
  • em - Enemy/Bosses models
  • et - Enemy/Boss transformation models?
  • fe - Enemy/Boss face models
  • fn - NPC face models
  • fp - Playable Char face models
  • it - Item models
  • np - NPC models
  • pl - Playable Char models
  • tr - dunno
  • we - Enemy Weapons
  • wn - NPC Weapons
  • wp - Playable Char weapons
Edited by Dmnslyrx8
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2024 at 12:31 PM, Dmnslyrx8 said:

Pretty much the tool is updated, all that's needed is the filelist to be more updated, which is 68.6% completed as of this post.

Enemies/bosses are located in the "model/em/" folder, just copy/paste the respective em####.mmesh in the "model_streaming/lod0" folder and put it inside their model em#### directory.
Textures are a different story tho. If the following textures you need aren't in "texture\4k\", then they're most likely stored inside gtp files which are in"granite\4k\gts\#", sadly no way to extract those currently.

• ba - dunno
  • bg - background models
  • bh - dunno
  • ef - Effect meshes?
  • em - Enemy/Bosses models
  • et - Enemy/Boss transformation models?
  • fe - Enemy/Boss face models
  • fn - NPC face models
  • fp - Playable Char face models
  • it - Item models
  • np - NPC models
  • pl - Playable Char models
  • tr - dunno
  • we - Enemy Weapons
  • wn - NPC Weapons
  • wp - Playable Char weapons

I see these directories, can I view these directories in noesis? Do I need some scripts?