I need helpPlease help, unpack the npk file of Eggman Party

wq223

I need helpPlease help, unpack the npk file of Eggman Party

Eggman Party is a game produced by NetEase

I get various errors when trying to unpack Eggman Party using unpacking tools such as unnpk, NeteaseUnpackTools and quickbms. I don't understand whether it's because my files are missing or for other reasons.

I can't find any content on the Internet about unpacking and unpacking for the Eggman Party.

The only thing I can research now is that some npk packages contain multiple ktx files and wav files

But I can't determine the end position of each file. Some npk files seem to be compressed but I can't find the file header.

Due to the restrictions on uploading files here, I cannot upload files that are too large, so I can only provide the official website address of the game.

Thanks to the kind people who can provide some ideas. Even if they tell me that I can’t understand the encryption of this game, I will be happy because I don’t have to continue researching.

Domestic game official website: http://party.163.com/m/

International server official website: https://www.eggyparty.com/m/hmt/

• Engineer

Took a look myself, stumped as well. Providing a sample (first 1MB of an npk) with some additional files here.

The archives consist of triplets:

• archive.npk
  • archive.npk_hash_list
  • archive_file_list

Tried decompressing the file lists to no avail. The file "npk_version" has the npk files listed with something that might be a decryption key? If so, that's above my knowledge but I wouldn't mind learning something new here.

npk.7z

2 hours ago, AlphaTwentyThree said:

我自己也看了,也被难住了。此处提供示例(npk 的前 1MB)以及一些附加文件。

档案由三元组组成:

• 存档.npk
  • archive.npk_hash_list
  • 存档文件列表

尝试解压文件列表但无济于事。文件“npk_version”列出了 npk 文件,其中可能包含解密密钥?如果是这样,那超出了我的知识范围,但我不介意在这里学习新东西。

NPK.7Z 1MB · 3次下载

Yeah, I've looked at a few NPK packages and they don't seem to be encrypted, just the archive files that may have custom encryption or compression, possibly the game's proprietary encryption

I always thought that I only needed an NPK file. It seems that I can only wait for the experts with research in this field.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024/2/25 at AM2点57分, AlphaTwentyThree said:

我自己也看了,也被难住了。此处提供示例(npk 的前 1MB)以及一些附加文件。

档案由三元组组成:

• 存档.npk
  • archive.npk_hash_list
  • 存档文件列表

尝试解压文件列表但无济于事。文件“npk_version”列出了 npk 文件,其中可能包含解密密钥?如果是这样,那超出了我的知识范围,但我不介意在这里学习新东西。

NPK.7Z 1MB · 7 次下载

I analyzed it for a few days and found that the file resources of Eggboy Party were compressed in npk using zstd compression method. I successfully obtained the resources through blind decryption, but without the original file name and file path, it was very troublesome for me to process because the index is not a zstd compression algorithm. Or is it encrypted?

I can't unzip script.npk

I analyzed it for a few days and found that the file resources of Eggboy Party were compressed in npk using zstd compression method. I successfully obtained the resources through blind decryption, but without the original file name and file path, it was very troublesome for me to process because the index is not a zstd compression algorithm. Or is it encrypted?

I can't unzip script.npk

38 minutes ago, wq223 said:

I can't unzip script.npk

I can't unzip script.npk

Please ignore the above reply

I feel so ridiculous right now. The sample file I sent earlier was the only one that was uncompressed. No wonder you can't understand.

Now I will re provide you with a sample file npk file section

The game's npk files are compressed via zstd. I tried successfully decompressing the file using zstd, but I wanted to see if I could write a script to make the decompression more convenient, such as recovering the filename if possible.

I will now provide an npk file and a single extractable file extracted from the npk, as well as several other required files that I don't know if they are compressed or not.

npk file the process I am currently analyzing

The first four bytes represent the patch type, the next two bytes or four bytes represent the number of files, the short integer refers to the number of files, and the following should be the offset and other contents, but I have not studied it clearly.

The first file is at the 25th byte

28 B5 2F FD means that this is a zstd compressed file. I saw that there is only one compression algorithm in the patch.

The following is an npk sample file that I re-uploaded. Please feel free to tell me what files you need and I will try my best to provide them.

npk .zip