MLB 09 The Show PS3 WAD

MLaw

Hey everyone, I've been trying to extract the contents of MLB 09 The Show for PS3, but no luck so far. All of the game's content is stored in this 11 gig WAD file, which has given me trouble for quite awhile now. I've tried using the God of War scripts for quickbms since they're both Sony games using WADs, but that doesn't seem to work. I'm pretty new to this, so apologies if I'm missing something obvious here. If someone way smarter than me has an idea of other scripts to try or what I should do next, your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

mlb09.png

15 hours ago, MLaw said:

Hey everyone, I've been trying to extract the contents of MLB 09 The Show for PS3, but no luck so far. All of the game's content is stored in this 11 gig WAD file, which has given me trouble for quite awhile now. I've tried using the God of War scripts for quickbms since they're both Sony games using WADs, but that doesn't seem to work. I'm pretty new to this, so apologies if I'm missing something obvious here. If someone way smarter than me has an idea of other scripts to try or what I should do next, your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

mlb09.png

It's hard to tell from an image.  Looks like some sort of file table.  Maybe upload an extract of the file, something like the first 10 MB.