[PC] Moorhuhn Kart 2 .bsp track models.

MaxBOOST
Go to solution Solved by roocker666,

• 2 weeks later...

Renderware world maps are .bsp so you need a bsp importer for Blender. I tried a few Blender importers but nothing..

So the only way is to use the official "Renderware bsp viewer" and then use a ripper on it like ninja ripper or 3D ripper Dx. 

I think I have that viewer in my old laptop so upload the textures too. Those are inside a TXD file.

Posted (edited)
On 4/16/2024 at 9:17 AM, roocker666 said:

Renderware world maps are .bsp so you need a bsp importer for Blender. I tried a few Blender importers but nothing..

So the only way is to use the official "Renderware bsp viewer" and then use a ripper on it like ninja ripper or 3D ripper Dx. 

I think I have that viewer in my old laptop so upload the textures too. Those are inside a TXD file.

oh, and that bsp has no txd files at all
all the textures are already in bitmap

where can i get that bsp viewer then ?
also sure, let me send them.

textures8bit.7z

Edited by MaxBOOST

• Solution

Here is, extract all in a folder then open wrldview.exe(there are three: d3d8, d3d9 and opengl choose one) and drag and drop level.bsp

If everything is fine you can use NJ ripper or 3D Ripper Dx on the wrldviewer.exe(just for viewers d3d8 or d3d9)

Some notes: *You need to place all textures in a folder. Textures folder and .bsp file should have the same name, in this case: level

**Textures folder and .bsp file need to be together in same location or folder.

***All textures should be .bmp or .PNG with original names.

RW bsp World viewer.rar

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2024 at 7:59 PM, roocker666 said:

Here is, extract all in a folder then open wrldview.exe(there are three: d3d8, d3d9 and opengl choose one) and drag and drop level.bsp

If everything is fine you can use NJ ripper or 3D Ripper Dx on the wrldviewer.exe(just for viewers d3d8 or d3d9)

Some notes: *You need to place all textures in a folder. Textures folder and .bsp file should have the same name, in this case: level

**Textures folder and .bsp file need to be together in same location or folder.

***All textures should be .bmp or .PNG with original names.

RW bsp World viewer.rar 5.3 MB · 7 downloads

I have a tool preserved on my hard drive that converts renderware bsp to obj, originally posted by DCXDemo on the old XeNTAX, but doesn't provide their original vertex colors. Anyways, here you go.

rwbsp2obj.zip

Edited by Muzzarino