(Mobile) Kamen Rider Gotchard File .unity3d/Encryption

redgraves

Hi all!

I've been tampering with Kamen Rider Gotchard File - it's a game released in Japan only that features new models of multiple characters that don't have them in other Kamen Rider games.

I've managed to extract the files, but unfortunately it looks like they may be encrypted.

I noticed in the file system there is something called "FAT"; I think it's an encryption method. However, I've decompiled the APK and everything and I can't seem to find a key.

Unfortunately, I'm not much of a coder, so if there's a way to decrypt these via reverse engineering, I may have overlooked it.

Any tips or advice? Thank you!

Sample files attached below.

You can find the APK here if you want to try reverse-engineering it.

Please forgive me if this kind of post isn't acceptable šŸ™Ā I just know this is possible because some friends of mine are aware of model rips from this game, but the people who have them aren't easy to get in contact with.

File Samples.zip

Edited by redgraves
Clarified what platform this is on, oopsie

• redgraves changed the title to (Mobile) Kamen Rider Gotchard File .unity3d/Encryption
  • 3 weeks later...

Listen, idk how to fix this.

But, I do know a few people who have gotten these files.

I do understand I am a bit late, but I want to know eny updates from you.

Ā 

Btw, from what I understand much.

But, you said, you didĀ decompiled the apk, not the game.

Idk how it works, all I know is the apk, is just the download to the game, that's from what I understand from it.

If you want to DM me, I might be able to get someone, I know they have gotten the files before:)

On 8/4/2024 at 7:19 AM, HoneyBB87 said:

Listen, idk how to fix this.

But, I do know a few people who have gotten these files.

I do understand I am a bit late, but I want to know eny updates from you.

Ā 

Btw, from what I understand much.

But, you said, you didĀ decompiled the apk, not the game.

Idk how it works, all I know is the apk, is just the download to the game, that's from what I understand from it.

If you want to DM me, I might be able to get someone, I know they have gotten the files before:)

I decompiled the apk and the game files after it downloaded. I couldn't find an AES key or decrypt algorithm anywhere that I could see.

As far as I know, the game's servers seem to send the decryption key over the internet.

I'm aware there's people that are able to get the files, I'm just not sure what they use -- probably a private bms script that they're keeping secret for copyright reasons I assume.

I'll send you a DM; hopefully we can find some answers.