然后我尝试使用zlib解压但出现错误,
我回来继续检查文件发现每个文件以两三个零字节结尾,后面跟着78 9C
各种迹象表明它是zlib的压缩文件,但无法解压。尝试过没有效果。确实没有其他办法了。
如果有人知道,请检查一下。是否加密?我在这里提供了一个示例文件

camera_lens.zip

On 2024/5/20 at PM2点31分, TeaEffTeu said:

您好,请尝试这个更新的 QuickBMS 脚本。如果您有任何问题,请告诉我。

nxpk_v0.4.0.bms.7z 2.14 KB · 6 次下载

Thank you man, I have used several packages to test without problems, and I have obtained the model, it is working normally now, everything goes well

In addition, I would like to ask if you have done any research on the text files of the Neox engine. I have unpacked many Neox engine games, but I have never seen a normal text file. For example, some games may have character skills or a The introduction of the items has never been solved, and there are no documents related to them.

39 minutes ago, TeaEffTeu said:

我还没有对 NeoX 文本数据进行任何研究,不过知道如何提取它会非常好,因为我也一直在考虑如何获取它。

OK, I will continue to check the remaining files to find how to open them

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2024 at 3:40 PM, TeaEffTeu said:

I haven't done any research about NeoX text data yet, though figuring out how to extract it would be extremely nice to know as I have also been thinking about how to get it.

Hello, and sorry to brother you. The npk files in the latest IDV test server (new Neox engine) seem to have a new file format and I cannot use any existing tools to solve it. Could you please  provide some help?(currently there are some issues with my browser, and i'll upload the example later.)

12 hours ago, TeaEffTeu said:

目前正在为测试服务器开发新版本,但 v0.4.1 应该适合您。

nxpk_v0.4.1.bms.7z 2.36 千字节 · 13 次下载

I tried this script to decompress the script .npk package. Unfortunately, it directly output the parsed original file. I checked the index part and found that its compressed size and decompressed size were actually the same? Did they not compress but just encrypt?

1 minute ago, ClownFvx said:

Regarding idv files - how can i open DAT ones inside npk packages? 

And where can i find letters? I can't find birthday letters anywhere! 😞 thanks a lot for help. 

6 minutes ago, ClownFvx said:

I am currently updating the script to identify file extensions better since QuickBMS' default one is not the best for the files contained. Any file with the DAT extension was one that QuickBMS failed to guess for. I recommend waiting for the new script version to get proper (hopefully) file extensions.

Just now, ClownFvx said:

And where can i find letters? I can't find birthday letters anywhere! 😞 thanks a lot for help. 

Text data is currently unidentifiable within the game archives. I suggest looking for the birthday letters on the wiki or elsewhere.

HAI! so this program SUCKS and crashes a lot cause its super old but the only one i am aware of existing is called RMAViewer. it lets you extract the files as .obj or .iqe files so u need a special importer for blender if u want the rigs, but it. works! sort of! i have it saved on a drive because of the og website it being on going down, but i 100% understand if u dont trust the file given i just made this acc LOL 😭

On 6/2/2024 at 2:34 PM, ClownFvx said:

RMA_Upd3-20240606T062531Z-001.zip

This update will take longer to write since I have to analyze the headers of every file in IDV's archives to find patterns. Hopefully, every extracted file will have proper file extensions.

• Thanks 3

15 hours ago, aarontaro said:

HAI! so this program SUCKS and crashes a lot cause its super old but the only one i am aware of existing is called RMAViewer. it lets you extract the files as .obj or .iqe files so u need a special importer for blender if u want the rigs, but it. works! sort of! i have it saved on a drive because of the og website it being on going down, but i 100% understand if u dont trust the file given i just made this acc LOL 😭

RMA_Upd3-20240606T062531Z-001.zip 947.26 kB · 2 downloads

I vouch for this program's authenticity. I can also confirm its issues of crashing.

• Thanks 1

haii random question if anybody has looked in the files on their free time
have u guys noticed certain costumes just WONT show up? i've noticed that most of night watches costumes dont seem to show up in the ripped files, and same with the hello kitty dream's body?

i dont know if im just super bad at looking thru files but ive gone over them a dozen of times and haven't seen any sign of them 😅

7 hours ago, aarontaro said:

嗨,有个随机问题,如果有人在空闲时间查看过文件,
你们有没有注意到某些服装就是不会出现?我注意到大多数守夜服装似乎都没有出现在翻录的文件中,Hello Kitty Dream 的身体也是如此?

我不知道我是不是太不擅长查看文件了,但我看了十几遍也没看到任何它们的踪迹😅

Although I don’t know much about the files of Identity V, I have encountered similar situations when I was studying the files of other games. For example, some content could not be found, and later I found out that it was encrypted. I didn’t know Identity V. Is there any encryption? But for some very important files, it will definitely not be so easy to obtain.