Undisputed/ESBC Model and Texture Extraction

goatmeatrice

1. Open the data.unity3d file in UABEA

2. Decompress to memory

3. Export All

4. Open up AssetStudio and load the folder where you exported the assets from UABEA

5. Once loaded, go to asset list

6. Body meshes are listed as "Body" and textures are listed as "FirstName_LastName_BaseMap"

7. Click on the asset to preview it

8. Right click and press export and the body meshes will be exported as .OBJ files and the textures will be exported as .PNGs

UABEA

AssetStudio

EENrpej.png

k0KN1YD.jpeg

z67sNsU.png

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 5/14/2024 at 3:50 PM, Mishuk598 said:

not working here for me. 😞 Doing what you told. But after "export all" from UABEA to folder only getting 35mb files. No models and textures. Also AssteStudio cant load the these exported files.

Screenshot-2024-05-15-014723.png

Hi, this tutorial had been written for the demo version of the game in which the data.unity3d file held all the assets. The full version's data.unity3d file is very small and doesn't contain much if at all. The assets are contained in many .bundle files as you can see in the attachment I've provided. Treat each .bundle file as its own data.unity3d file and follow the tutorial the same. And those exported files you provided can't be dragged into AssetStudio, you have to load the folder that contains them as I mentioned in step 4. Then you can view and export the assets through AssetStudio. 

image.png