The Simpsons: Tapped Out .RGB format

Go to solution Solved by BloodRaynare,

Hello, I have been trying to rip the sprites from the mobile game The Simpsons: Tapped Out after it was announced that the game would be shutting down but I ran into a problem with trying to get the sprites. The sprites are in a .rgb format, which I have no idea how to de-compile them. If you google about ripping TSTO sprites two tools will appear, simsonsRGB, which makes all the sprites transparent, and tstoimg, which is uncompiled and I have no idea how to compile it. If someone could help me figure over how to convert to the .rgb's into .pngs without being transparent. That would be amazing. BTW: in the zip are 5 random .rgb from the game, one building, two promos, and two character sprites.
New folder.zip

Thank uou so much for making this it's works amazing. In the image I posted, the sprite on the right is with simsonsRGB and the image on the left is with your tool and the difference is night and day. One of the sprites I ran into an issue with is the level up text sprites, I put one of the level up text sprites in the zip.
image.thumb.png.01f1819e7db403a919bb37f181a99364.png

New folder.zip

I'm also looking to extract assets from tapped out, as a temporary support I've edited BloodRaynare's plugin to add support for those alpha mask textures. Now I'm absolutely sure I've done it wrong as I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm trying to learn and pretty sure its usable looking at the alpha channel.

do you have the means to open the .bcell files? they seem to be frames of the standard .rgb files in one for animations. This is what I'm stuck on at the moment if you can help at all.

tex_SimpsonsRGB.py bcell files sample.zip