need help! Fantasy Westward Journey 3d .mpk file

Mercers233

On 2024/2/17 at PM10点23分, Durik256 said:

更新:

256.jpg.78227a73c7db4ba7ad029d18a906477a.jpg

*(顺便说一句,在这里你可以通过点赞来表达谢意...)

Thank you very much for your improved meshtoobj.exe. Now it can handle various meshes of Ace Racing. However, there are still problems when processing some mesh files. I used a text viewer to view the mesh files with problems. , and found that they are not particularly different from the grid files without problems. Please help analyze why these files are grid files but errors occur.

The following is the grid file compression package that has the problem

Problematic mesh.zip

3 hours ago, Durik256 said:

(更新)修复它

I didn't expect that there would be such a big difference in a grid file. From the text layer, they only have a few particularly eye-catching characters, UV1 UV2 or others. I don't know what they mean, but they are all the same when I deal with grid files. Look at them to distinguish whether a file is a grid or not.

On the surface, they are grids, but there is a possibility of error after importing. Is this because this grid is a brand-new structure? Or it has some redundant content, or it is encrypted. For the wrong grid, The bold characters appear to be no different from the normal processing grid.

I may have many grid file errors, and I don’t know if they are the same error?

But I know that most of them can run normally, which is something I never dared to think about before.

Before seeing Durik256's comment I always thought that the meshes (models) of the Messiah game were irreversible, I didn't even know that these files were meshes and then converted the models

Now the appearance of Durik256 lets me know what it means to have a god outside of people.

From scratch, I think it is very good

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 6:19 PM, wq223 said:

Can Ace Racing's grid be obtained using the Diablo script?

When I use the fmt_mesh_diablo.py script, I want to process Ace Racing's files starting with .missiah, but I frequently get errors after running it. My current guess is that this script does not apply to Ace Racing, or my processing steps. Incorrect

The difference between Ace Racing's .missiah files and Diablo's is that the compression methods are different. Ace Racing uses lzma compression, while Diablo uses zzz4 compression. Currently, apart from knowing the different compression methods, there is no ability to study the internal files. Does anyone have any idea how to write a script that extracts Ace Racing mesh files and converts the mesh into a model?

I will provide you with a sample file

Ace Racing.zip 878.58 kB · 8 downloads

may I ask you how did you get .mesh files?
when I unpacked the game there are a lot of folders and files with hashes only. no structure

Edited by Tosyk

6 hours ago, Tosyk said:

王牌赛车手

As you said before, you have unpacked the game and obtained many files and folders. If the file starts with missiah, it is a grid. Usually, such files do not have a suffix and need to be viewed by yourself or extracted in batches.

20 hours ago, wq223 said:

As you said before, you have unpacked the game and obtained many files and folders. If the file starts with missiah, it is a grid. Usually, such files do not have a suffix and need to be viewed by yourself or extracted in batches.

so you just renamed them manually? if so, how did you get the textures out?

55 minutes ago, Tosyk said:

所以你只是手动重命名它们?如果是这样,你是如何得到纹理的?

As you said, you have successfully decompressed the file. I think you should have successfully decompressed it through normal channels. You should get multiple folders and files, and all files with the suffix .4 are textures.
I can remind you here that the textures and models are randomly placed in the file and they don’t even have any rules. All cars will not have wheel hubs. The wheel hubs need to be bound manually and you may not be able to find the corresponding wheels. So you should not get a perfect model by solving the model.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 7:48 PM, Durik256 said:

Looks like you didn't even try to figure it out. Diablo also messiah. I didn’t look at Shakotay’s link, but I looked at your MPK file and it has the same compressed ZZZ4 blocks as Diablo. I edited my DI_ZZZ4.exe, adding a search for all compressed blocks in the file and unpack them into a folder checking the magic, if it is ".MESSIAH" then it is a mesh. I also tried my MeshToOBJ.exe for diablo and it opens most models. (there is also a plugin for Noesis , you can find it on my github).

to unpack *.mpk create a bat with this command (or use cmd):

DI_ZZZ4.exe b big1628.mpk
pause

EDIT: oh, I didn’t read the whole topic, and didn’t see that there was an unpacker. aahah

bandicam 2024-02-08 13-36-53-776 (online-video-cutter.com) (1).gif

Hello, it seems that this exe file is not compatible with the latest version of Ace Racing. I cannot extract any information from the mpk file, including the bms script and your zzz4.exe. Nothing can be read out. The game: https://race.163.com/m/

• 1 month later...
On 2024/4/23 at AM12点52分, Rinorsi said:

你好,这个exe文件似乎与Ace Racing最新版本不兼容。我无法从mpk文件中提取任何信息,包括bms脚本和你的zzz4.exe。什么都读不出来。游戏:https://race.163.com/m/

The model file of Ace Racing is not lz4 compressed, so this exe program is not targeted at Ace Racing

Ace Racing's patch file lz4 has less compression, and it mainly uses lzma for compression and packaging, so this exe program is not targeted at Ace Racing to a certain extent.