August 19, 20242 yr Author On 8/7/2024 at 4:26 PM, Durik256 said: yes you did the right thing. everything should work. I made a short video I haven't had the chance to play with Noesis yet, but do you think it's possible to change a 3D model (both in Zeebo's Crash Nitro Kart 3D and iOS's Crash Nitro Kart 2) without it crashing?, I really want to try doing it that.
February 12, 20251 yr Author Sorry to resurrect this post, I made a lot of progress with the character texture mod thanks to the script that @Rabatini made (I just couldn't modify the music, for some reason it's muted in the game) but I'm really grateful for all the help. Now I started to play a little with the scripts that @Durik256 made (I'm actually using both scripts of your two together to make the mod) but I don't understand much about Noesis, how do I visualize the 3D model along with the texture? and more importantly, is there any way to modify the model? (for example, swapping for the Nintendo DS Crash of the Titans model which I believe has a similar polygon count so the Zeebo might be able to handle it)
April 27, 20251 yr Hey this is a long shot but has anyone investigated the .vram files that uses SCENVERS? Those files don't work in Noesis, they're pretty big files so I wonder if they contain the track meshes.
4 hours ago4 hr Thanks guys, I have used your research and reverse engineered some more and finally got everything to be fully reverse engineered. might need some work, so I hope someone can test it.I added support for the formats in my programBut yeah it supports Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 2, Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D, Krazy Kart Racing, Reckless Getaway and Raging Thunder 2.I have not tested the Zeebo version of Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D. there also could be other games it supports, I just tried to do the racing games that I could find that Polarbit made and they seem to work pretty much perfectly except for some spots. so if you all could test it that would be great.Just scroll download and download the compiled executable you need.https://github.com/Team-BrewSearch/OmegaStudio/actions/runs/38078966282
Create an account or sign in to comment