[PSP/Wii] Kamen Rider Chou Climax Heroes (*.mot)

Hi, I'm trying to get the animation from the game "Kamen Rider Chou Climax Heroes".

I was trying to use Noesis for these models, texture but only the remaining animation file.

There was a:
- *.gmo file: Model file

- *.ttd file: Texture file

- *.mot: Motion file

- *.seq: Dunno what is this 

Here is a sample file of the character:
kab00.zip (extracted)

Note: I may update from PSP later, sorry.

Edit: Just update the new file from Wii Rom, and extract it.

Edited by WhiteVN606

Are you joking with us? The gmo data is in little-endian while the mot data is in big-endian. If you're messing with files from difference platforms you should have provided all the details earlier. And what about the "0000" naming convention? Is that the original filename or you just stripped them? Are the gmo and the mot from the sample even match with each other?

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Bigchillghost said:

Are you joking with us? The gmo data is in little-endian while the mot data is in big-endian. If you're messing with files from difference platforms you should have provided all the details earlier. And what about the "0000" naming convention? Is that the original filename or you just stripped them? Are the gmo and the mot from the sample even match with each other?

I'm sorry for that, I will try to update another file soon.
At the same time, I'm not much of an expert in these things, my knowledge is somewhat limited so I can only look up that much.

Before, I also remembered being reminded that Noesis would read GMO files differently, but I still didn't understand that clearly.

Edited by WhiteVN606

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Bigchillghost said:

Hey ya, I just updated the file, sorry for the thing I messing up.
I haven't touched anything there. It's kinda a raw I was extracting from Wii Rom.

Edited by WhiteVN606

What did you use to extract the archive? The data is compressed and I'm not in the mood to scan the algo. In fact I was expecting to you to upload extracted files of the same platform, either all from PSP, or all from Wii, so that the skel will match with the motion.

7 hours ago, Bigchillghost said:

What did you use to extract the archive? The data is compressed and I'm not in the mood to scan the algo. In fact I was expecting to you to upload extracted files of the same platform, either all from PSP, or all from Wii, so that the skel will match with the motion.

I use GNTools to extract FPK (Wii).
I updated the file after the extract.
These models/animations are in the \chr folder.

Sorry again.

Checked almost every corner of the data but the IDs in the anim entry table from the .mot don't match with the bones in the brres file. Tried a few possible workarounds but to no avail. Looks like this is beyond what simple guessing work could do.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bigchillghost said:

Checked almost every corner of the data but the IDs in the anim entry table from the .mot don't match with the bones in the brres file. Tried a few possible workarounds but to no avail. Looks like this is beyond what simple guessing work could do.

Welp, I had asked this before and got an answer from shakotay & you about this but I have no idea what it was. I may have attached the old forum link here, hopefully, it lighten up for you.

Oh btw, I just found this picture in the old forum in the same post.0000_gmo.thumb.png.99928a0db53726fce01b625a09d89530.png

Edited by WhiteVN606

Well, I don't recall if I‘ve’ ever replied to that thread before but I found the same sample files on my drive except there wasn't any solution. That's why I replied to this thread when it occurred to me that your original files were from different platforms. But unfortunately it's still a dead end.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Bigchillghost said:

Well, I don't recall if I‘ve’ ever replied to that thread before but I found the same sample files on my drive except there wasn't any solution. That's why I replied to this thread when it occurred to me that your original files were from different platforms. But unfortunately it's still a dead end.

Welp, thank you for your help!

Edited by WhiteVN606