Pencil/Primula cz3 and cz4 image formats

Go to solution Solved by Rabatini,

I extracted some files from the game Gunka o Haita Neko for Switch by Pencil/Primula and I'm stuck at the image formats cz3 and cz4. I can also dig up the PC version of the game if needed. I didn't see these image formats mentioned anywhere else in the forums.

I attached a few examples from different game directories: BGCG (I'm assuming these are background artworks for the various game locations), CHARCG (character sprite artworks?), and EVENTCG (event artworks aka visual novel cg art images).

If anyone could give some insight I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you in advance!

gunkaohaitaneko.zip

Edited by Riesz

• Solution
3 hours ago, Riesz said:

I extracted some files from the game Gunka o Haita Neko for Switch by Pencil/Primula and I'm stuck at the image formats cz3 and cz4. I can also dig up the PC version of the game if needed. I didn't see these image formats mentioned anywhere else in the forums.

I attached a few examples from different game directories: BGCG (I'm assuming these are background artworks for the various game locations), CHARCG (character sprite artworks?), and EVENTCG (event artworks aka visual novel cg art images).

If anyone could give some insight I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you in advance!

gunkaohaitaneko.zip 3.4 MB · 1 download

Try uses lucksystem
CZ1 to cz3 works.

rola2.thumb.png.d8639eab0804f1e868943f5c29b281aa.png

gunkaohaitaneko.zip

• Thanks 1