[PC]MechaBREAK Playtest .assetBundle resources - The game assests maybe with encryption.

Noyiria

Hello, and I need some help.

This is a new game called Mecha Break. Last month it start a playtest, so I can upload the game files and provide them for you who want to try to unencrypted it. 

It used the unity engine but revision edition. but seems it seems that there haven't been any changes form the original version.

Seemed all the resource are in the path: MechaBreak_Data/StreamingAssets/bundles/new, but I don't know how to extract them.

I think an QuickBMS Script will be effect? but I can't find any script of it.

There are some sample files of it, if need more files, please tell me and I will upload more files you need.

MechaBREAK.zip

And I also upload the GameAssembly.dll and global-metadata.dat on the following link.

GameAssembly.dll and global-metadata.dat

If you could help me, I would be extremely grateful.

I know it will takes some time to unencrypted it, but I still hope someone can help me.

Even if you tell me how to do it, it's okay

Thank you to all those who have worked hard for this!

Edited by Noyiria
Expand content

Looking at the files provided with a hex editor, it seems to be encrypted.

Are you sure that folder is the only place where the assets are at? Sometimes there are different paths at Root/Data/Data or Android/App/Data.

I'm not sure if those will be unencrypted, but it's worth a look.

Capture.PNG

18 hours ago, redgraves said:

Looking at the files provided with a hex editor, it seems to be encrypted.

Are you sure that folder is the only place where the assets are at? Sometimes there are different paths at Root/Data/Data or Android/App/Data.

I'm not sure if those will be unencrypted, but it's worth a look.

Capture.PNG

After searching through the game directory, image.png.1d674ed8d149dcc393b31d8750e8e02b.png i think the assets only possible in the path of StreamingAssets, there were only two files at the directory image.png.b5fe582c6e9cb76f2457bf9de110f25d.png and I don't think it's game's assets.

The following picture is the path: StreamingAssetsimage.png.928b0caf4149502afd2413e9929acd53.png, I'm not sure of the game assets are at either bundles or others.

Thanks for your reply and if you need more information please tell me, I will do my best to provide more information about it.

image.png

Edited by Noyiria

• Noyiria changed the title to [Unity] Mecha Break .assetBundle files
  • Noyiria changed the title to [PC]MechaBREAK Playtest .assetBundle resources - The game assests maybe with encryption.