[PS3]Happy End (Japan)

GabryTheSniper
Go to solution Solved by id-daemon,

• michalss changed the title to [PS3]Happy End (Japan)

From what i ripped so far are the USM for Video files and AWB for the Audio files of the game. What i only need is the "resource.dat" that contains all the data files that they also include character models and etc. I need someone to extract that archive so i can get the models imported into Blender. If there is a script/tool for it, then let me know. Any help would be appreciated.

Here's the link of the file if you want to take a look at it: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6dcfjrpfie2ln31/resource.dat/file

Luckily aluigi already made a script for other game that uses an almost identical format as this one (Saekano Blessing Flowers)
The only differences is the header and all the fields using regular long (32-bit) datatype while this game uses longlong (64-bit) in some of them
Here's the modified bms script:

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai: Happy End (PS3) extraction script

This game uses Sony's PhyreEngine so you need to find a tool that handle those format used by that engine.

Edited by BloodRaynare
  • Thanks 1

On 12/24/2023 at 8:31 AM, id-daemon said:

I did a tool for phyre engine that worked with

Oreimo (My Little Sister) Can't Be This Cute HappyEnd (PS3) BLJS-10238 / NPJB-00412

If thats same game, check archive for my "phyre engine tools".

is it on WayBack Machine? If so, send me the link of the tool. (You can also send me the tool like on Mediafire or MEGA to make it easier)

Edited by GabryTheSniper

• 2 weeks later...