Once Human (Beta) Noesis script

DKDave

I've updated/rewritten my script to take account of some additional info in various mesh files that previously didn't work.  I've also amended the code for reading the gim/mtg/mtl/pvr files - no need to move them around, the script should pick them up wherever they are in the folder structure.  All you need to do is to set the base folder in the script where you extracted all of the npk archives.

car1.thumb.png.a815699b6ddcc74f0f26d3196d18f671.png

once_human_mesh.zip

• Thanks 1

nice, it seems to work, one small thing is that it looks like it's grabbing the wrong UV for some meshes like the individual hair styles and human character hairs, usually the devs include many UV layouts for different effects like texture, shadows and normal maps, etc., in this example the UV doesn't match the texture:

once.jpg

On 1/9/2024 at 3:38 PM, GDL said:

nice, it seems to work, one small thing is that it looks like it's grabbing the wrong UV for some meshes like the individual hair styles and human character hairs, usually the devs include many UV layouts for different effects like texture, shadows and normal maps, etc., in this example the UV doesn't match the texture:

once.jpg

I had some issues with the hair meshes - it seems like they're the only ones that have 2 sets of UVs, but the first set doesn't give anything looking like a proper UV map.  Either that or it's different somehow.  Still a few issues in the format to iron out ...

On 1/12/2024 at 6:34 PM, DKDave said:

I had some issues with the hair meshes - it seems like they're the only ones that have 2 sets of UVs, but the first set doesn't give anything looking like a proper UV map.  Either that or it's different somehow.  Still a few issues in the format to iron out ...

yeah, I've seen some meshes from other games that implement different uv channels for different mappings (shadows, highlights, texture, normals, etc), it could be something similar for these.

• 5 months later...

image.thumb.png.e7c7721f4c18b39c0b78d3fe99036330.png

This is an old post, sorry to bother you. While I can see the model on Noesis, I cannot see the textures. They come in PVR Format, what should I do? I would be glad if you help.