[Android] Love & Deepspace file encryption (Unity assets)

willomillo
Go to solution Solved by kovace,

Hi there.

Love & Deepspace is a Unity game made for Android, I've been able to locate AB files and exact them safely however they seem to present either compression or encryption but I am not familiar with Unity assets. You can find a sample here in the shared zip, if anybody has an idea how to open these AB files it would be very welcome.

samples.zip

I don't want to be the dump 1 here but where was locate this file. I just to point out and correct me if I m wrong. But not all file in the folder are asset. Are not all like unreal say in content folder here my shit. The file sample have first 8 kbyte file., even with just 1 triangle I have file are at last 11 kb and the second just by name say ab...config so don't even try to load this in AS. But good you post can find key and structure of the game.

On 1/28/2024 at 9:40 AM, kovace said:

Yeh assetstudio 1.3 go to do the trick just switch the specific game.
Screenshot2024-01-27203745.thumb.png.7ca2b4aff35a927e25c3c59c9c142dd4.png

I loaded the .ab file in assetstudio and it shows "no unity file can be loaded".should I do something else to open them?(╥﹏╥)

1 hour ago, Iygnim said:

I loaded the .ab file in assetstudio and it shows "no unity file can be loaded".should I do something else to open them?(╥﹏╥)

I loaded the whole folder but there is no model file, and there are some failed to read.

the resourses downloaded in app rather than extracted from apk file also have problems with LZMA?so I failed to extract any useful resourses.

I suspect I haven't even opened any .ab file yet for its little output compared with RAW file about 3GBIMG_20240130_160313.thumb.jpg.9043b43491d507578c8116d9b20f9c4d.jpg

IMG_20240130_161649.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I followed steps but still can't get any assets 🥲

In fact I can not even find where to download assetstudio v1.3

so i just used v0.16.47, and it does not have 'game' as an option when I goes to specify unity version... it just has nothing...

i really need Rafael's fishtail beacon's 3d model... can someone please help🥲

On 1/30/2024 at 2:03 PM, Iygnim said:

Yes me too... omg it's driving me crazy😭🤯

Could u please tell me if you get the model of Rafayel's fishtail beacon?

On 1/31/2024 at 3:59 AM, kovace said:

??? Done this in option menu->specify game???

but there is a error "[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values." ?

and some of the meshes is not previewable...

really need help

image.thumb.png.320800a08d0a2be4206dfeb02da3454c.png

Edited by Alicia H
version update