One Punch Man World (Unity Asset)

Eleazar

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I am also interested to extract this game model but so far had no luck. I had try both AssetStudio and CNStudio(same program as AssetStudio but for Chinese Unity game) but not able to load any .bundle files. This is the first time I uses AssetStudio, so I am not sure if I did or didn't do something to make this work. So far I had tried "Specify UnityCN key" with multiple options,  had tried multiple .NET version of AssetStudio/CNStudio(.NET472, .NET5, .NET6 and .NET8). I always got the same loading .bundle file error.

I also see that someone able to extract the model  https://www.deviantart.com/o-dv89-o/art/OPMW-Lily-XPS-FBX-Blend-1021564745

I attach .bundle files which I believe to be the model, textures and animations. In case anyone want to try.

If anyone can help pleases and thank you in advance.

AssetStudioError.JPG

CNStudioError.JPG

boss_mosquitogirl_normal.rar

On 3/1/2024 at 10:13 AM, Allanoon said:

You can open it with THIS version of Asset studio, but you need to compile the solution as the release is not updated, you need Visual Studio 2022

Got it working, compiling stuff is always such a hassle 😔

On 3/1/2024 at 11:13 PM, Allanoon said:

You can open it with THIS version of Asset studio, but you need to compile the solution as the release is not updated, you need Visual Studio 2022

Thank you so much for your reply. I have no idea that APK game form unity need to be compile before open with Asset studio. I will try it now. 😌

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I been try to compile the solution in Visual Studio 2022 but I don't know what to do. (I am sorry for the newbie question. I never use Visual Studio before) I been looked for tutorial/guide online but most of them tolled me that I need to open .sln or .exe files, and in "Build menu" I can compile the solution. However, the apk/obb game file that I have dosen't contain .sln nor .exe files, therefor I don't have Build menu when open using "open folder" option. (I unzip the .apk file)

If its not to much trouble, can anyone pleases point me to the right tutorial/guide of how to compile the solution from the .apk file. Thank you

Vis22_OpenFolder.JPG

Maybe I didn’t quite understand your goal, but you can’t just take files from the game and compile them back into the game.)

Edit: ah, I read a few posts above, you need to compile Asset Studio, not the game files.

Edited by Durik256

On 3/16/2024 at 11:21 PM, Durik256 said:

Maybe I didn’t quite understand your goal, but you can’t just take files from the game and compile them back into the game.)

Edit: ah, I read a few posts above, you need to compile Asset Studio, not the game files.

Thank you for your reply. Yes I did misunderstood what Allanoon's said. Alright I will find the way to update the Asset Studio with Visual Studio 2022.

If you or anyone know the tutorial/guide online pleases let me know, thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, d2rnattakorn said:

Thank you for your reply. Yes I did misunderstood what Allanoon's said. Alright I will find the way to update the Asset Studio with Visual Studio 2022.

If you or anyone know the tutorial/guide online pleases let me know, thank you in advance.

nightly.link 
copy the build.yml link from the github and put the link to the website.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 7:43 PM, kurokozeref said:

nightly.link 
copy the build.yml link from the github and put the link to the website.

Thank you so much kurokozeref. Its work now, I am able to load .bundle files into AssetStudio. The model, texture and animation can be view and extract. Thank you again.

ViewModel.JPG

ViewTexture.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

hi, Just added both include and lib directory, but fails on another error, LNK 1181, tried to add additional dependency part, not working, a newbie guy needs a liitle guide here

AssetStudio - Microsoft Visual Studio 2024-04-19 06_08_24.png