Forza Horizon .modelbin

DJ Normality

I know there are a few tools out there that can export these meshes but you need folder stuctures and its not really efficent. If we could maybe have a tool that can just export the .modelbin files that would be nice. We can always rebuild the cars from the parts converted. Any help on this would be nice considering all I know to use is 3dsimed which has been dead for awhile. These samples are from the latest Forza Horizon 7 but I can provide samples if they vary from title to title but I dont think they do.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19zvTwPlnMdeEQaotRmVoyX9mh7dUPqn9/view?usp=drive_link

Edited by DJ Normality

• 5 months later...

Yeh I guess you already know (or any body else) to convert the the FH5 .carbin to FH4 with the script and next open the CAR (not the part separate) in 3DSimED. But 3DSimED give so much error and its dump. I wish we can find a way to make 3DSimED in some kind of converter just to get the model not view that. I don't know how impossible is or hard I m not a programmer to say way not convert that software in.... Paython or C++.

PS. You mean Forza Horizon 5 or Forza Motorsport 7 in the sample?