[PC] Justice Online (逆水寒) (NetEase game) - Asset opening (*.wdf)

willomillo

Greetings.

Before that one forum shutdown I was looking for help to open Justice Online, a NetEase game. To download the game you need an account, meaning a Chinese phone number which I have. I brought samples, if other files are needed I can of course look for them. The samples are including different *.wdf files: https://gofile.io/d/ctDe5v

I've tried opening packages with RazTool, unfortunately, none of the game package could be read although everything got successfully loaded I believe.

It's hard to find informations about this game online, so I'd be gladly welcoming any help.

Edited by willomillo

• willomillo changed the title to [PC] Justice Online (逆水寒) (NetEase game) - Asset opening (*.wdf)

There is a script in quickbms that can extract Ni Shuihan's wdf file, but it is not confirmed whether it is suitable for PC.

To run the script, please place the script file (.bms) in the directory of quickbms, then start quickbms.exe to select the script, input file, and output directory (roughly like this)

If there are errors in the script, it may be out of date. It depends on whether the author is willing to update it.

Also attached is the official website of quickbms: https://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms.htm

against_cold_wdf.zip

• 1 month later...
在 2024/2/20 下午 12:44, wq223 说:

quickbms中有一个脚本可以提取倪水涵的wdf文件,但目前还不确定它是否适合PC使用。

运行脚本时,请将脚本文件(.bms)放在quickbms的目录下,然后启动quickbms.exe选择脚本、输入文件和输出目录(大致如下所示)

如果脚本中有错误,则它可能已过期。这取决于作者是否愿意更新它。

还附上了quickbms的官方网站:https://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms.htm

against_cold_wdf.zip

下一步?下一步做什么?

On 4/11/2024 at 9:38 AM, A Liang said:

下一步?下一步做什么?

If you have successfully decompressed various files using this tool, then these files should already be the original content. Now you can find the corresponding tools to process them. Because I have not learned about Ni Shuihan, can you please provide a few decompression files? document?

下一步?下一步做什么?

If you have successfully decompressed various files using this tool, then these files should already be the original content. Now you can find the corresponding tools to process them. Because I have not learned about Ni Shuihan, can you please provide a few decompression files? document?

下一步?下一步做什么?