Ancient Wars: Sparta

STorsion
Go to solution Solved by DKDave,

Good afternoon. I'm creating modifications for the series of games "Ancient Wars: Sparta", but there was a problem with unpacking the files. I previously tried to contact [email protected] but was unsuccessful.

This Engine.pak file is not unpacked and I don't know how to find the key. If it is possible to generate this key, I will be very glad! for example the key looks like this
putarray 0 -1 "234,35,146,18,45,234,35,146,18,45,234,35,146,18,45"

For most files of previous games everything worked, but with this file it doesn’t work... archive with quickbms and the .pak file itself
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OKesHfatbhhQzIljqxrYT8OvMI3O_X43/view?usp=sharing

• Solution
2 hours ago, STorsion said:

Good afternoon. I'm creating modifications for the series of games "Ancient Wars: Sparta", but there was a problem with unpacking the files. I previously tried to contact [email protected] but was unsuccessful.

This Engine.pak file is not unpacked and I don't know how to find the key. If it is possible to generate this key, I will be very glad! for example the key looks like this
putarray 0 -1 "234,35,146,18,45,234,35,146,18,45,234,35,146,18,45"

For most files of previous games everything worked, but with this file it doesn’t work... archive with quickbms and the .pak file itself
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OKesHfatbhhQzIljqxrYT8OvMI3O_X43/view?usp=sharing

Add this line to the script and it should work:

putarray 0 -1 "\xb0\x2d\x6a\x91\xef"

• Like 1

On 3/9/2024 at 8:56 PM, DKDave said:

Add this line to the script and it should work:

putarray 0 -1 "\xb0\x2d\x6a\x91\xef"

Thank you very much, and if the generation changes again, will it be possible to contact you again?