Unity 3D models, How to restore coordinates of objects? (Fall of the Titanic, TITANIC Shipwreck Exploration)

MichaelBFS

Hi guys!

I'm trying to extract the Titanic model from these two games
1. Fall of the Titanic
2. TITANIC Shipwreck Exploration.
They are made on Unity.
I was able to open the archives, unzip extract textures and objects, audio using the AssetStudioModGUI tool
But when I import the model into Blender or 3DsMax then the objects are all lost coordinates, and they can not be matched, which object where should be located, the coordinates are lost.
For example one part of the ship has about 1500 objects (doors, glass, piano, boilers, stairs, flowers, chairs, walls, cabins).

Help, please, how to correctly extract the model from Unity asset so that all objects were in their place without losing coordinates? Is it possible to open the whole location with all objects?

Thanks!

I've made some progress on exporting the model. But there are problems. I was able to extract the model with uTinyRipper and open it in Unity 2017 and 2022 but it opened without some details, when exporting to FBX new details appear in the scene that were not there before (chairs, benches, tables, etc.), I have attached screenshots of what happened. The model is exported dirty and some materials are displayed incorrectly.
After removing the scattered items around the ship the model has about 20,000,000 polygons.
If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know, or maybe other extraction methods should be used?

ImageUNITY.jpg

Image3dsMax.jpg

Imeage3DsmaxBig.jpg