Driveclub (PS4)

Does anyone know how to extract models from DriveClub (PS4)?
I've seen mods for other games (AssettoCorsa) made from DriveClub.  The quality of the cars is quite good with the correct topology.
The models are extracted, but I couldn't find any information about tools and converters.
I extracted 2 PKG archives with PKG PS4PKGViewer.v1.5-LMAN.
(screenshots below). There are .dat files in them.
I can't unpack them. I tried quickbms but it can't decompress, in the process some temp file is created and then it is deleted immediately....
Maybe someone has all the tools and can tell me how to do it or extract all the machines and post them as an archive here, please?

FilesDriveClubUnpackPKG.jpg

1 hour ago, h3x3r said:
https://github.com/Nenkai/DriveClubFS

I tried this tool, but nothing happens when I run it. I also transferred dat to exe and it doesn't work...

Posted (edited)

I run the tool but it gives error.

E:\DOWNLOAD\DriveClub\Unpacked>DriveClubFS unpackall -i E:\DOWNLOAD\DriveClub\Unpacked -o unpacked
DriveClubFS 0.1 - by Nenkai#9075
[:] Loading Evo File System from directory: E:\DOWNLOAD\DriveClub\Unpacked
Unhandled exception. System.IO.InvalidDataException: Data corrupted. 0x12345678 after index entries not found.

Now i am checking source. Maybe i can do something with it.

EDiT: @MichaelBFS what game version you have? I think it's targeted for latest. Just wild guess.

Well when i dissabled some of exceptions i get at least some file names. But as you can see some of them are linked to the files which acctualy doesn't exists.

Like > game250.dat or > game116.dat.

E:\DOWNLOAD\DriveClub\unpacker>DriveClubFS unpackall -i E:\DOWNLOAD\DriveClub\Unpacked -o E:\DOWNLOAD\DriveClub\Unpacked\unpacked
DriveClubFS 0.1 - by Nenkai#9075
[:] Loading Evo File System from directory: E:\DOWNLOAD\DriveClub\Unpacked
[!] Loading Evo File System from game.idx file
[:] Version: 4300
[:] Data Files registered: 63
[:] Version: 4300
[:] File System entries: 5343
[/] File System loaded.
[x] Cound not process 'data/nexus/statemachine/crowd/female_27_flare_03_still.rpk' - Data File 'game120.dat' missing or errored
[x] Cound not process 'newui/fonts/fonts_default.ctl' - Data File 'game005.dat' missing or errored
[x] Cound not process 'liveryeditor/assets/stickers/decal_subculture_09_3x1.tif_pixel_buffer.rpk' - Data File 'game088.dat' missing or errored
[x] Cound not process 'liveryeditor/assets/club_symbol/clubbadge_symbol_dominant_01.tif_pixel_buffer.rpk' - Data File 'game250.dat' missing or errored
[x] Cound not process 'data/cameras/vehicle/driver_head_cameras/jaguar_c-x75_concept.txt' - Data File 'game116.dat' missing or errored
[x] Cound not process 'liveryeditor/assets/designs/livery_master_55.tif_pixel_buffer.rpk' - Data File 'game051.dat' missing or errored
[x] Cound not process 'data/nexus/statemachine/crowd/female_26_flare_02_wave.rpk' - Data File 'game192.dat' missing or errored
[x] Cound not process 'data/nexus/skel/wiper/mclaren_mp4-12c.rpk' - Data File 'game152.dat' missing or errored
[x] Cound not process 'data/cameras/vehicle/replay_cameras/bmw_m3_gts/wheel_rear.txt' - Data File 'game066.dat' missing or errored
[x] Cound not process 'data/nexus/skel/wiper/ferrari_enzo.rpk' - Data File 'game178.dat' missing or errored
[x] Cound not process 'data/leveldata/chile_road_point_04_n.rpk' - Data File 'game044.dat' missing or errored
[x] Cound not process 'data/cameras/vehicle/replay_cameras/pagani_huayra/drift.txt' - Data File 'game051.dat' missing or errored
[x] Cound not process 'data/leveldata/chile_road_point_04_r.rpk' - Data File 'game072.dat' missing or errored
[x] Cound not process 'liveryeditor/assets/designs/livery_patterns_03.tif_pixel_buffer.rpk' - Data File 'game230.dat' missing or errored
[x] Cound not process 'data/nexus/skel/wiper/bmw_m3_gts.rpk' - Data File 'game040.dat' missing or errored
[x] Cound not process 'liveryeditor/assets/stickers/decal_motorsport_12_3x1.tif_pixel_buffer.rpk' - Data File 'game234.dat' missing or errored

Problem is with this magic. If it doesn't match it throws error. And if I change it to matching one it throws another error with index.

So i assuming it's not for initial version of the game 1.00. Still downloading 1.28 so time will tell.

error.jpg

EDiT: Yep, it's for 1.28 version of the game. Now it unpacks. 

image.png.e04d91a3602b0861fc97fc6d90f0b84c.png

Edited by h3x3r

Wow!! Thanks, looks like I downloaded the wrong version.
Could you send me a link to the correct version?
I'll try downloading a different one.
I just had a couple more questions. If I manage to download the other version and unzip it, what do I do next to open the models and textures? What tools are needed?

Here is an example of an extracted car from Driveclub. Screenshot and in FBX format and textures in the archive link below.

example extracted car from Driveclub in FBX and textures:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cv8wfb0yco1j2ih/Driveclub_ferrari_f40.zip/file

Driveclub_ferrari_f40Screen.jpg

Posted (edited)

I'm trying to extract the Camaro ZL1 model.

I have both base and 1.28 version extracted with orbis-pub-chk but I don't know how to run the DriveClubFS tool. It doesn't have an .exe and the files there default to visual studio which I have no idea how to use. Am I supposed to compile an .exe myself in visual studio or...?

Edit: I'm stupid the .exe was attached separately. I will update my progress

Edit 2: Extracted the .dat files and now I need to another tool to extract the .rpk file.

Screenshot (19).png

Edited by Turbulence
Updating progress