Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint 3D Model Tools

Posted (edited)

After almost 5 years, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint now has proper 3D model extraction support, which includes both skeleton, model and texture extraction and import to Blender.

Can be accomplished with AnvilToolkit: https://www.nexusmods.com/ghostreconbreakpoint/mods/16?tab=description

Link to tutorial:

https://github.com/Kamzik123/AnvilToolkit-Resources/wiki/Mesh-Viewer

3D assets can be found in:

DataPC_Resources.forge

Skeletons can be found in:

DataPC

For player characters, you need to set "Regular_Male_Reflex_SklAdd" as the main skeleton within the mesh viewer, then add Regular_Male_Body_Skl to include missing bones (for example, the toes and fingers are completely missing from the Reflex skeleton) and finally the other skeletons belonging to the character. Unlike in Wildlands, both male and female use the same skeleton.

Also note that you can load more parts of the character to the mesh viewer when you alt+tab back to the file list and open another mesh file with the older model still opened in the mesh viewer, meaning you don't have to export a mesh, then close the viewer and open another mesh file, one by one.

You can use this to fix broken eye and teeth mesh, but a downside is that parts that aren't broken to begin with will have incorrect morphs added to them.

I recommend first exporting meshes that don't require correct placement without the DataPC skeletons, then export the problematic meshes with skeletons. Then in Blender, delete the armatures of the meshes you exported first, which don't require fixing and append the meshes to the actual proper armature with the fixed meshes. I'll see if I can make a tutorial here about this.

Don't worry if some outfit pieces seem floaty, that's normal at least by the game's standards.

Link to model extraction tools for Ghost Recon: Wildlands is here:

Edited by _MaZ_TeR_