Project Gotham Racing 2 *.pak_hrd / *.pak_stream

Your account is under moderation. Can you please state the reason why you asking for so much 3D ripping tools for so many diff games ? There was a report that you are reselling this assets online, this is something what can we can consider as that you breaking the rules.

1 hour ago, michalss said:

Your account is under moderation. Can you please state the reason why you asking for so much 3D ripping tools for so many diff games ? There was a report that you are reselling this assets online, this is something what can we can consider as that you breaking the rules.

Because I'm a 3D artist and reverse engineer. Ninja Ripper is the only program that can rip 3D models.

I cant at the moment, but you can try using ModelResearcher. It renders mesh directly from a file. It takes some practice, but its really useful in the long run, and can be used with other games aswell.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, michalss said:

There was a report that you are reselling this assets online...

That's what I thought the first time I saw him just keep asking. But now when he clarified he is reverse engineer i have no doubt about him ;).

Edited by h3x3r

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, h3x3r said:

But now when he clarified he is reverse engineer i have no doubt about him ;).

Well, I didn't see him reverse anything in this forum, afair.

But anyways, for the cars, you can get some data (see picture) using offzip but the resulting point clouds look weird so far (with HFloats or shorts).

Audi_TT.png

Edited by shak-otay

Posted (edited)

positions and uv's are signed shorts (multiply uvs by 100/65535)

normals are packed into bitfields (11-bit x, 11-bit y, 10-bit z) but negative and positive coordinates are swapped for whatever reason

faces are triangle strips terminated by duplicate index

image.png.df85c87a36ff9be7d447a36a8d0d1bca.png

Edited by itrabwho

4 hours ago, shak-otay said:

Well, I didn't see him reverse anything in this forum, afair.

Same here. He never released anything helpful. Just keep asking for more help from others. This is very suspicious. I will keep eye on this user more closely.