Alan Wake 2

michalss

I dont have 3ds max, so i cant get the 3d models out in a usable state (am a blender user), so i wondered if anyone could get the Alex Casey model in FBX format and send it to me somehow? I think i can get the material filles (or try, while learning).

So if anyone could help with the 3d model and would be verry greatfull :)

9 hours ago, erik945 said:

A little announcement, he-he.

A complete skeleton really lies in the binskeleton. From Binfbx, essentially only are needed the bone names and its numbers for matching.

png.png

Oh my god!Oh my god!FINALLY!!

----------

But it seems that the model is flipped and I tried it myself by importing the model into 3dmax, but still the same.

Gotta filp it again in blender, but it will change the model's normal direction.

wake.jpg

Edited by Kanbara

Script update. Added support for bones and skin.

The binskeleton file must be in the same folder and have the same name as binfbx (for example alan_default_publish_physx.binfbx and alan_default_publish_physx.binskeleton)

mltMsh on line 49 - scale of the model, choose at your discretion.

Path to the model on line 50

mltMsh = 100

fname = "E:\\65\\AWSTREAM0\\humans\\alex_casey_default_publish_physx.binfbx"

The list of supported models is the same.

Attention, import may take considerable time (10-15 minutes)

Check

test.png

AW2_skl_tmp_252.zip

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Can someone please help me? I am trying to extract voice files and video files from the game. I used the script in downloads to extract them but when I try to convert .wem files to either .mp3 or .ogg with a script I always get the error parse error: Missing Riff. Does anyone know why I get this error? I also tried opening/converting with foobar/vgstreamer but that also doesn't work. Also, how do you convert the .tex files into a file that can be opened?

Screenshot 2023-11-21 202959.png

On 11/17/2023 at 12:16 AM, GioeleStella1989 said:

Hi @DKDave, I'm lookin for a way to re-pack modded audio files into the game. Is there a tool for this? I need this option for a dubbing project on Alan Wake 2. Thank you for your time

Sorry, I don't know.  I haven't looked into the sound, only some of the models so far.

On 11/18/2023 at 3:57 PM, erik945 said:

Script update. Added support for bones and skin.

The binskeleton file must be in the same folder and have the same name as binfbx (for example alan_default_publish_physx.binfbx and alan_default_publish_physx.binskeleton)

Hi, erik945, it seems that there are some problems with saga's default model. 3ds max only loads her skeleton without meshes.

image (3).png

Hey, guys,
is there anyone who can help?

I can't find these chapter titles.
Tried to put English text in Polish language settings and the title didn't change. 

Wouldn't it be texture or animation ? 
Didn't any of you discover this ?

image.png

image.png

4 hours ago, Luc2as said:

Hey, guys,

Tried to put English text in Polish language settings and the title didn't change. 

image.png

image.png

The font is called 'Compacta SH Bold', so you can recreate them

6 hours ago, Kuolevi said:

The font is called 'Compacta SH Bold', so you can recreate them

I don't have a problem with that. It's probably not the text. I tried looking for a texture - didn't find one. Maybe an animation? I don't know what to replace it with.

Maybe someone browsing through the files found it - I don't know

Hi guys,

Can someone tell me where can find video files? I want to access game's video files like WE SING videos and others, but I couldn't find, any help? I mean path of videos, found audios but not videos!

Edited by Pedram

30 minutes ago, Pedram said:

Hi guys,

Can someone tell me where can find video files? I want to access game's video files like WE SING videos and others, but I couldn't find, any help? I mean path of videos, found audios but not videos!

Six posts above. It's going to play using Bink Video!

I know that it's been asked here before, but any possibility for a Blender script alongside the 3DS Max script? Blender's scripting language is just Python, it's completely free, and the workflow there is magnitudes easier to manage than 3DS' is. Plus, I'm poor.

On 11/17/2023 at 3:16 AM, GioeleStella1989 said:

I'm lookin for a way to re-pack modded audio files into the game

Hey, how is your progress? I do dubbing project too. I've already successfully extracted all sound files from AW2 with RMCDOC Tool. It's .wem files. You can play them and also convert them to wav files using foobar2000 with foo_input_vgmstream plugin. I modded audio files with my translated and successfully imported them back into game archive with DKDave's quickbms script.. but each replic in the game just cutted off.. so I need to solve this problem.. maybe anywhere in the game files there are must be .json file there I can point all lengths of my modded soundfiles, I don't know...

On 11/29/2023 at 1:36 AM, Luc2as said:

Hey, guys,

image.png

image.png

hey, i'm also looking for it, my country's localization version is finished and i need to find it, any help?