Spiderman 2 tools [PS5]

id-daemon

• Engineer

I'm gonna share my findings about spiderman 2, 3 and wolverine assets here. So far I made a few first tools for archives. I have a list of assets present and now comparing them. Here some examples:

2130437784_.png.d499f8162bc48768919c96f38d019f4d.png

Heres what i found so far:

• Spiderman 2 (official release v1.05) has about 400k assets. And its the first game of theirs with no names in archive. But luckily we have a list of names in ...
  • Spiderman 3 early build, which also has about 400k assets, with names, but a little different. It has about 300 new assets, and missing about 3000 old ones. So it looks like for some first tests of SM3 they removed most of the map or something, and started adding some new models and map parts. I can see it comparing the lists.
  • Wolverine has only 39k assets built, as everybody know probably, its just a little part of new game for tests.

Now i'm gonna dump some models and make tools to convert them.

Progress details on discord.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

On 1/2/2024 at 6:27 PM, Hedgy said:

Nice, there are also some spiderman 2 models in the leaks as maya scene file mb

Like some symbiotes and most wolverine costumes

where can get it ?

I had a question.  Which tool out there is best to unpack the Asset Archive for Spidey 2?  For Spidey 1 and Miles, I used a PS4 Pkg Editor tool to extract the Asset_Archive contents to use with the past Spiderman tools. 

Edited by Nolan Veude

On 1/8/2024 at 7:58 PM, Nolan Veude said:

I had a question.  Which tool out there is best to unpack the Asset Archive for Spidey 2?  For Spidey 1 and Miles, I used a PS4 Pkg Editor tool to extract the Asset_Archive contents to use with the past Spiderman tools. 

HI, PS5 games dont have FakePKG and dont have tool, right now

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Really thanks for this awesome tool!

It seems that the hair mesh UV has some problems and they are overlapping together, which makes the hair looks wierd. Any ideas?

Edited by Kanbara