Alan Wake 2

michalss

On 6/17/2024 at 6:26 PM, PumpkinHook said:

Thanks for these additions!, already began importing them for use in renders and recreations!

I noticed some issues when importing lvl_specific models, from the ones i've currently tested I found crashes with "oceanview_reception_kit_ceiling_lamp_b" and "writer_room_main_wall_4m_a".

A script which could write to JSON could allow for a more collective effort to catalogue all the files. Besides that, I want to know if you could look into the full sized trees? as the new supported list mentions dead trunks and branches but none of the full trees. It's more of a random request, since I had plans for a Cauldron lake render (for some reason I enjoy remaking complicated stuff in Blender lol),  One tree i'm most interested in and feel you could agree with how unique it is, being the Witchs Ladle tree "witchs_ladle_trunk_a".

If you're unable to get it, all is good!, Along with that, the new Night Springs DLC added around a dozen new Human models, here's the notable ones.

Reveal hidden contents

alan_classic_no_satchel_publish_physx - Classic Alan Wake
alan_classic_publish_physx - Classic Alan Wake

turnip_default_publish_physx - NS Rose Player Model

pepper_default_publish_physx - NS Jesse Faden Player Model
pepper_potato_publish_physx - NS "Beth Wilder" NPC Model

potato_default_publish_physx - NS Shawn Ashmore/Tim Breaker

potato_d4_publish_physx - NS Shawn Ashmore/Tim Breaker Varient
potato_d6_publish_physx - NS Shawn Ashmore/Tim Breaker Varient
potato_d8_publish_physx - NS Shawn Ashmore/Tim Breaker Varient
potato_d10_publish_physx - NS Shawn Ashmore/Tim Breaker Varient
potato_d12_publish_physx - NS Shawn Ashmore/Tim Breaker Varient
potato_d20_publish_physx - NS Shawn Ashmore/Tim Breaker Varient

potato_fadeout_01_publish - NS Time Breakers

Lastly, I still want to give a huge thanks and props for your efforts, If you manage to get the Writer's Room into Blender I feel like that's an even bigger achievement and opens the door is many more possiblities!

Have now added the remaining offset. With the many files you get confused quickly. 🙃

binfbx_loader_source_june.zip

• Thanks 1

On 6/24/2024 at 7:13 PM, Mike2023 said:

Had found a few more plants in the other main folder. Here is the current list of offsets.

binfbx_loader_source_june_2.zip 20.7 kB · 6 downloads

Would you be able to assist with some of the new characters added in Night Springs? I tried using the Debug mode myself however I couldn't get it to work.

If you don't have night springs, here are the couple of models I'm looking for specifically

humans.zip

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2024 at 2:13 PM, Mike2023 said:

Had found a few more plants in the other main folder. Here is the current list of offsets.

binfbx_loader_source_june_2.zip 20.7 kB · 10 downloads

So there's still no way to automate this even with AI... To get the offsets? I want things like the road and everything that is on roads.

For example

Blue Barrels

Traffic lights

Stop signs

Yield signs

Speed limit signs

Crosswalks

Road markings

Lane dividers

Potholes

Speed bumps

Road construction cones

Construction signs

Traffic cameras

Street lights

Traffic signals

Roadside barriers

Guardrails

Reflective road studs

Roadside pay phones

Fire hydrants

Sidewalks

Driveways

Parking meters

Overhead signs

Billboards

Directional signs

Road shoulders

Curb cuts

Paved roads

Dirt roads

Asphalt roads

Concrete roads

Tar roads

Traffic cones

Road studs

Mailboxes

Utility poles

Electric lines

Telephone lines

Cable lines

Street signs

Road signs

Edited by bladers

Tried importing Scratch's model and it gave me an error. I looked at it in hxd and there are lines about the Bad Boy in it now. I think Night Springs broke his offset. Does anyone have his old file? Or can fix his offset? I tried but I'm struggling to understand what i'm looking for, unfortunately.

And while I'm here, I may as well publicly plead for help getting Alan's Classic outfit's offset figured out.

EDIT: alex_casey_suit_publish must've also got borked from the DLC. Line referring to ns_default is in it now, affecting its offset. Having the worst luck for my needs, ha.

Edited by puppymant
additional information